Serial port software

Steve Colley colley at sunspot.noao.edu
Fri Dec 15 07:39:45 AEST 1989

Does anyone know of a window based application which can simplify the
setup of serial ports? Perhaps something which translates 'termio' into
easy-to-use screen forms which present the many setup choices and
parameters. My applications center around communicating with non-terminal
devices, so I want to end up with ioctl() source, not parameters for stty.
Although such a beast supporting stty format would be interesting as well.

I have a spec sheet on a product from Sun Consulting Services but it
appears to only handle baud rate and such, not special characters, I/O
modes, etc.

Thanx!