Sun images

Gunnar Forsgren gunnar at beppe.ericsson.se
Sat Dec 2 00:23:28 AEST 1989

Hi, we have installed som SUN 3/80 stations at our offices and would like
to know if anybody has some great looking image files that can be
displayed on them. It is sometimes nice to have such pictures as a
background during work or as a logout view.  If you don't, maybe you know
somebody who does ?  With image files I mean raster graphic files that can
be loaded with 'screenload' on a SUN 3/80 workstation.

I would be just unbeleivably happy if somebody would care to mail some to
me. I can mail you other images back if desired.

                       Gunnar Forsgren
             (__)      Ericsson Telecom AB
             (oo)      Department for Standard Computer Systems
      /-------\/       126 25 Stockholm
     / |  G  ||        SWEDEN
    *  ||----||        mail:  gunnar%beppe.ericsson.se at uunet.uu.net
       ~~    ~~