LAT implementations

Grootwassink, David grootwass at tawc1.eglin.af.mil
Sat Dec 2 00:54:00 AEST 1989

I am running some Sun-4's in what was a heavily entrenched DEC VAX/VMS
environment.  I can only speak to the other Suns on our network with
TCP/IP, all else must be done in DECnet.   Sunlink DNI has fulfilled most
of my networking protocol requirements, however one thing that is lacking
from it is an implementation of LAT  (Local Area Transport), the protocol
that DEC uses for it's terminal servers.  Since the chances of me getting
my management to buy anything not made by Digital (like a useful terminal
server that spoke both LAT and TCP/IP) are minimal, does anyone know of a
LAT implementation for the Sun?

							Thanks,
							   Dave