Sounds

dupuy at cs.columbia.edu dupuy at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Dec 21 05:51:24 AEST 1989

In order to encourage others to do likewise, I'm submitting my collection
of sounds for the sun.  You may want to split them out into a different
directory in the archive, much like icons posted in the past.

This is a shar file of uuencoded sounds.  Some of them are compressed as
well, where that resulted in significant reduction in size.

[[Ed's Note: These are in separate files in the sun-sounds directory
on titan. All have been put in uuencoded format so that they _should_
be able to be retrieved via the archive server (let me know if you
have problems with this). You'll need to uudecode them and then cat
them to /dev/audio to play them. Note that these sounds are only for
the SparcStation and won't work on your desktop 3/50 :(]]

FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
	Directory: sun-sounds
	Filenames: attack.u daffy.u drums.Z.u goodbye.u laugh.u plate.Z.u

Archive Server Address: archive-server at rice.edu
Archive Server Command: send sun-sounds {filename}

inet: dupuy at cs.columbia.edu
uucp: ...!rutgers!cs.columbia.edu!dupuy