Emulex disks on 4/110

weber at cg-atla.agfa.com weber at cg-atla.agfa.com
Sat Dec 9 01:33:23 AEST 1989

You'll be much happier to spend the extra money and buy a disk that is
directly supported in the Sun format program.  Sun plays many little games
with their devices (open-systems is a myth) and you'll usually run into
many of these problems if you stray beyond the support list of products.

If you have the system integration skills go ahead.  I didn't know they
made disks.  I would make the deal such that I could return the disk
within 2 weeks if I couldn't get it working correctly.

Regards, Jeff Weber