NNTP 1.5

Robert C. Montjoy montjoy at ucece1.ece.uc.edu
Sat Jul 29 00:07:23 AEST 1989

If someone recentily complained that they could not get nntp up on thier
SUN running 4.0.1. I had the same problems with it that he had. I solved
them by re-writing the signal handling section.

It seems that SUN and DEC are going for compliance to the varoius
standards that exist today. One of these standards deals with signal
handling that is why you got all those compiler errors.

Anyhow enough rambling. If you want a copy of NNTP source with patchs 1-5
applied I will make it availiable for anonymous FTP.

Rob Montjoy

E-MAIL 	montjoy at ucece1.ece.uc.edu
	montjoy at 129.137.32.106
	uccba!ucece1!montjoy