FAX for a Sun4?

Frank W. Peters peters at cc.msstate.edu
Tue Jul 25 05:49:44 AEST 1989

With the recent surge in the popularity of FAX boards for PC class systems
we are interested in finding out about any FAX packages available for Sun4
systems.  Ideally such a system would allow us to store the incoming file
on disk or print it to a postscript laser printer.  We'd also like to
allow users to queue files in some standard formats (TIFF, raster,
postscript, text come to mind) to be sent via FAX.

Are there any such packages currently available?

Please send any information directly to me and I'll send a summary to all
who request it.

Thanks in advance,
Frank
                                    _______
                                   /       |
| Frank W. Peters                /Starkville                                  |
| Systems & Networks Programmer  /       * |   Internet:Peters at CC.MsState.Edu |
| Mississippi State University   \         |   Bitnet:  Peters at MsState.BITNET |
| Post Office Drawer CC           |        |   Phone:   (601) 325-2942        |
| Mississippi State, MS 39762     /        |   FAX:     (601) 325-3299        |
                                      /    |
                                      \____|