Problem sourcing files with DbxWorks

Gerry Roston Gerry.Roston at cive.ri.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 13 23:33:22 AEST 1989

We are developing code on Suns to run in a VxWorks environment.  To aid
our development, dbxWorks was pruchased (this is a utility which allows
you to debug your realtime target using the dbxTool).

My problem is this: according to the documentation (from Sun), the source
command will read in a file of dbx commands.  However, when I try loading
the following file, it always stops after the second line.  WHY??

	use . /vx/vx4/config/mv135
	vxdebug vw7
	vxload mccIntTask.o
	vxload cr.o
	vxload user.o
	crDrv
	crDevCreate

Is there a bug somewhere?  The system works fine if the commands are
entered on at a time manually.

Please respond via email - I will post a summary.

Thanx.

gerry

gerry roston, field robotics center
robotics institute, carnegie mellon university
pittsburgh, pennsylvania, 15213  (412) 268-6557
gerry at cive.ri.cmu.edu