Request for Disk Info (for SUN 3/60 & Sparcstation I)

Ran-Chi Huang mit-caf!rc at bloom-beacon.mit.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:59:37 AEST 1989

I'm planning to purchase a disk drive and connect it either to a SUN 3/60
or a SparcStation I running SunOS 4.0.3. Does anyone have any
recommendations as to which direction I should orientate towards ?

Can the SUN's SCSI controller support 2 disk drives ?

Someone on the net told me something about a 750 Mb Maxtor disk drive.
Would this be a viable solution ? What's the approximate cost of this
drive ?

Please e-mail responses to me because I do not read the newsgroups.
Thanks in advance.

rc
rc at caf.mit.edu