Sun type 4 keyboards (2 > 3 > 4)

Ted Nolan ted at braggvax.arpa
Sat Jul 22 07:05:11 AEST 1989

I find it a little interesting that everyone is flaming Sun in support of
a pretty bad keyboard.  In my opinion, the keyboards on Sun2s (the
nonclick ones anyway) are the best keyboards Sun has yet made.  I never
use caps lock, so I don't miss it, and to me the feel of a Sun3 keyboard
is much cheaper than the sun2 keyboard.  In addition, although I'm no
typing hotshot, I frequently type faster than the sun3 keyboard can
handle.  You get a feeble beep, and loose several characters...

(I do agree that the type 4 keyboard is worse than the 3 though).

Bring back the Sun 2 keyboard!

				Ted Nolan
				ted%braggvax.arpa at cadfs.army.mil