SCSI Driver

Hans Barschdorf unido!phifo!hans at uunet.uu.net
Wed Jun 21 23:02:48 AEST 1989

Since avilable SCSI_drivers are quite expensive, I am in the need to write
a SCSI_driver for an optical disk drive OSI LD1200 to be connected to a
SUN4-110 SCSI hostadapter.

Who can send me the source of a SCSI_driver, preferrable an (optical) disk
driver, whitch I can modify for my needs.

I would also be glad for some hints, how to install my driver into the
kernel, so that it does not interfere with the system disk, whitch hangs
on the same SCSI hostadapter.

                        Thank you
                                        Hans

 Hans Barschdorf
 Philips Hamburg

        unido!phifo!hans                         hans at phifo.UUCP