Coffee Mug

Jon A. Tankersley apctrc!zjat02 at uunet.uu.net
Sat Jun 24 16:27:25 AEST 1989

In article <3933 at kalliope.rice.edu> hayes at ardent.com (Jim Hayes) writes:
>My salesman gave me a really spiffy mug (thin-walled mug with an
>understated blue Sun logo) last year when a rather large order got
>botched.  I got another one when I reported a particularly nasty 4.0 bug.

>So call your salesman...  Be sure to ask him about the spiffy Sun
>wristwatches.

Boy, I never get anything from mine except email about announcements...
And I've already got more bugs reported than anyone else in his territory.
(8+ on SunUpgrade alone.... I'll have to post that later....)

Wristwatches,  what do they look like?

-tank-
#include <std/disclaimer.h>		/* nobody knows the trouble I .... */
tank at apctrc.trc.amoco.com    ..!uunet!apctrc!tank