Coffee Mug

Charles Anderson unisoft!cander at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 23 03:52:41 AEST 1989

>From article <3933 at kalliope.rice.edu>, by hayes at ardent.com (Jim Hayes):
> Your salesman should be able to get you just about anything...  A few
> months ago he gave me a set of five official Sun screwdrivers (special
> heads for opening suns and unscrewing cables.)

Speaking from personal experience, one way to get your Sun salesman to
give you some mugs is to tell him that your going to be meeting with an
Apollo salesman and you'd like to take some Sun mugs into the meeting.
Not only will your Sun salesman love the idea, but it's fun to mess with
the Apollo guy's mind :-)

--

Charles.
{sun, amdahl, ucbvax, pyramid, uunet}!unisoft!cander