Laser Writer filter/quota system

Loki Jorgenson Rm421 loki at physicsa.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 30 02:41:07 AEST 1989

Are there available in the public domain or has someone hacked together
for themselves either/or

1) A filter which does accounting for the LaserWriter II

2) A combined accounting/quota control for the LaserWriter

I wish to be able to limit the access to the printer since users are
taking a relaxed view of its use.  I am not aware of all of the details of
TRANSCRIPT; prehaps there is some similar capability associated with it?

Loki Jorgenson				node:  loki at physicsa.mcgill.ca
Physics, McGill University	fax:   (514) 398-3733
Montreal Quebec CANADA		phone: (514) 398-6531