Graphics Packages for Sun 3s

apollo!mrst!mcb at uunet.uu.net apollo!mrst!mcb at uunet.uu.net
Sat Jun 10 07:05:31 AEST 1989

I am looking for a graphics package that will that satisfy the
following requirements:
	1. Libraries available written in C (Fortran acceptable).
	2. Has utilities for engineering graphics (bar charts,
	xy-graphs, xyz-graphs, histograms, vector-flow graphs, contour
	charts).
	3. Has calls to lower level graphics routines, preferably in
	some standard (PHIGS, PHIGS+, GKS, in order of preference).
	These routines should allow for true 3-D capability.
If anyone knows of a package out there, please contact me - I have
been looking, but most of the packages are written in FORTRAN.
Any comments on packages you are using would also be appreciated!!

Chris Bohner
MRS Technology, Inc.
10 Elizabeth Dr.
Chelmsford, MA 01825