Can I prevent the user from shrinking a SunView window?

Bob Weissman bob at omni.com
Wed Jun 7 10:18:51 AEST 1989

I'm developing a SunView 1 application in which I'd like to prevent the
user from shrinking the base frame down beyond a minimum size which I
specify in my code.

Is there any way to do this?  I was unable to find any likely routines or
attributes for this in the SunView 1 Programmer's Guide.

I understand that I can forcibly resize the window if the user has shrunk
it too small, but this violates the religion.  Ideally, we'd like the
in-transit image of the frame border to shrink down only to the minimum
size we allow.

Thanks,
--
Bob Weissman
Internet: bob at omni.com
UUCP:	  ...{amdahl,apple,pyramid,tekbspa,uunet}!koosh!bob