Need help compiling Sun SDI

Frank Mayhar frank at ladc.bull.com
Sat Jun 17 08:48:19 AEST 1989

What's wrong is that the file that's blowing up has 68000 ops (pseudo-ops,
but still...) in it, and the 386i as doesn't like that.  I actually got
farther than that, satisfied as, managed to get it compiled clean.  It
wouldn't run.  Apparently SDI does some clever things with the notifier
that the 386i can't handle.  Not having the time to track down what's going
on, I gave up.  So no SDI for me until someone with more time than I ports
it to the 386i.  Any volunteers?  :-)
--
Frank Mayhar  ..!uunet!ladcgw!frank (frank at ladc.bull.com)
              Bull HN Information Systems Inc.  Los Angeles Development Center