Franz Lisp on SunOS 3.5

Dale Hagglund watmath!myrias!myrias.UUCP!rdh at uunet.uu.net
Mon Jun 5 10:26:43 AEST 1989

I'd be interested in hearing if anybody has ported the 4.3 Franz Lisp
(Opus 38) sources to run on SunOS 3.5.  A friend and I have hacked at it a
little bit, but if someone else had done the work, and was willing to send
diffs, we'd be much obliged.  We got as far as getting the raw lisp
interpreter to compile and run, but now "dumplisp" doesn't work properly
-- the dumped file it produces gets an EMT trap as soon as its started.

Dale Hagglund.
--
Dale Hagglund          (403) 428-1616       uunet!ubc-cs!alberta!myrias!rdh
Myrias Research Corp, 900 - 10611 98 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2P7