Request for PD plotting package

Jacob Parnas jparnas at larouch.UUCP
Mon Jun 19 20:08:16 AEST 1989

In article <3812 at kalliope.rice.edu> parmesh at caen.engin.umich.edu (Parameswaran Ramanathan) writes:

>I am interested in the availability of a public domain plotting package
>for drawing graphs with the following features:
>
>  1. X windows and/or Sunview support.
>
>  2. Capable of generating encapsulated postscript
>     (not a bitmap dump of the screen).
>--
>Parmesh Ramanathan
>parmesh at dip.eecs.umich.edu

xgraph does nice plotting under X11R3 and generates postscript right out
of the box.  I think the official distribution point is
shambhala.berkeley.edu, but other places probably have it too.  I got it
from comp.sources.x .

| Jacob M. Parnas                    | DISCLAIMER: The above message is from |
| IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Ctr. | me and is not from my employer.  IBM  |
| Arpanet: jparnas at ibm.com           | might completely disagree with me.    |
| Bitnet: jparnas at yktvmx.bitnet      \---------------------------------------|
| Home: ..!uunet!bywater!acheron!larouch!jparnas | Phone: (914) 945-1635     |