Used Sun Workstations

Jason Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 20 03:20:20 AEST 1989

Thanks to everyone who is responding about places that sell used Sun
workstations. I will post a list to this newsgroup soon.

Unfortunately, one of my hard disks went out on me, causing me to lose my
E-mail from the last four days. Could everyone out there who sent me
E-mail in the last four days please re-send?

    Thanx,

    Jason
-----

Jason Levitt    P.O. Box 49860  Austin, Texas 78765  (512) 459-0055
Internet: jason at cs.utexas.edu         | "The most stupendous system of
UUCP    : cs.utexas.edu!hackbox!jason |  organized robbery known has been that
BIX     : jlevitt                     |  of the church towards woman." --Gage