Sun type-4 keyboard

Keith S. Pickens ksp at maxwell.nde.swri.edu
Tue Jun 6 12:14:33 AEST 1989

We have received some type-4 keyboards.  It has been and continues to be
an unpleasant experience.  One item which I have not seen mentioned to
date is that the return key has been moved an additional key station to
the right.  I consider this keyboard a step backwards with multiple
mis-features.  The Sun-3 keyboards were a positive element which attracted
me the to Sun's machines.  The type-4 keyboard is a distinctly negative
element.

Keith S. Pickens           Southwest Research Institute
ksp at maxwell.nde.swri.edu
{sun!texsun, gatech!petro, cs.utexas.edu}!swrinde!maxwell!ksp