Short E-Net Cables (WAS: Re: Why are new Suns thick Ethernet only)

Joe Michel-Angelo tekbspa!tss!joe at uunet.uu.net
Fri Jun 2 08:41:54 AEST 1989

> From article <8905151640.AA13536 at boole.>, by whb at att.att.com:
> Digital Equipment Corp. makes Ethernet transceiver/AUI/thick/15-pin cables
> in 2-meter and 5-meter lengths.  Assuming that you and your local sales
> rep are not on speaking terms, you can order by calling 1-800-DIGITAL.
> The model is BNE4C, and the prices a year or so ago were $55 and $70.

T&R Communications in Sunnyval, CA, also makes any sort of cable you
want-- they make all of our xcvr drop cables from 1 foot to 50 feet...

"The Network        Joe Angelo -- Support Group @ Teknekron Software Systems
 Adminstrator       Palo Alto, Ca 94301 415-325-1025
 Is The
 Computer..."       uunet!tekbspa!joe - joe at tss.com - tekbspa!joe at uunet.uu.com