looking for spreadsheet program

Scott Boyd uunet.UU.NET!futures!scott at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 22 03:20:16 AEST 1989

In article <3384 at kalliope.rice.edu> you write:
>Is there any spreadsheet program (like lotus 123 or excel) for the Sun?
>It will be mainly used as computing grades for courses. (I am a teaching
>assistant.) If it can create histogram, that will be even great.
>
>Finally, I think it has been answered before but I do not know which
>sunspots issues have the answer. Where can I get some program which can do
>reminder service?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>                                               Jesse Lee
>                                               (jesse at mssun7.msi.cornell.edu)

In the spreadsheet department there is 20/20 by Access Technologies Inc.
Retail price about $700. I believe it will do histograms. There is also a
PD spreadsheet called "sc". Now in version 6.1.

In the reminder service department there is calentool Version 2.1 that was
just released and posted in comp.sources.sun. It's the best reminder service
I've ever seen for a Sun and it's free. It's available through the Rice
University Archive. For more info on the Rice Server, send a message containing
the single word: help to archive-server at rice.edu.

Hope this helps,