Using a Sun 4 as an AppleShare file server?

Andrew Markham markham at phi.cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 14 04:57:27 AEST 1989

This may not be completely relevant to all of these newsgroups, but I
thought that It was worth the try.

We currently have the ability (via TOPS) to store files on one of our Sun
4's for use on the Mac.  We simply mount our directory onto the machine
and TOPS for the Suns makes it seem like they are Mac files.  What we are
now wondering is whether or not we could use this Sun 4 as our dedicated
server for AppleShare.  This may or may not be feasible, but any and all
help would be appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail.

thank you,

Andrew W. Markham 			<markham at sunmail.cs.unc.edu>