New Sun type-4 keyboards

John Lekashman lekash at orville.nas.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 15 10:01:21 AEST 1989

My biggest complaint about the new keyboards is the change (yes I know its
silly to worry about change) of the connector.  Some of us have gone to
the trouble of having building wiring and patch panels, so CPUs can be in
cold, inhuman places, and humans in somewhat more pleasant climates.

A new connector means yet another annoying object we have to build and
keep around.  Ah well. 15 pin DB to DIN shouldn't be all that bad.  But of
course, I'll need two for each machine.  One in the office, one in the
equipment room.

					john