Any information on net_tool for Sun.

Mike Mahoney mahoney%ssgp32 at uunet.uu.net
Thu Jun 8 07:04:30 AEST 1989

I am interested in obtaining information regarding the functionality, cost
(if any), etc. of 'net_tool' a software package that manages and monitors
machines and network usage utilizing a Sun workstation. I have called Sun
but they don't know anything about it (according to the person that I
spoke with). I also checked an issue of Catalyst and couldn't find
anything in there. If anybody out there in netland has used, or is
familiar with, this software I would love to here from them. Specifically:

	1.	Is the software in the public domain? If not, where can
		I obtain the details on it?

	2.	Is there a version of the software available for System V
		(possibly running under X windows) or is it written
		specifically for Sun Windows?

	3.	What similar products are available, public domain or
		otherwise?

Replys can be e-mailed to me (mahoney at ssgp62.Prime.COM) or mailed by land.
Thanks in advance.

				Mike Mahoney
				Prime Computer
				Technology Drive, MS 23A-34