Laserwriter IINTX and a small network of Macs and Suns

Steve Penton spenton at ra.rice.edu
Thu Jun 8 06:48:36 AEST 1989

We've got a couple of macs hooked up to an Apple Laserwriter IINTX, and we
would like to add a couple of Sun386i`s to it.  We could always just swap
cables each time we wanted a printout, but who wants to do that.

 So, here's the question:

"What are the best ways to hook macs and 386i`s together in a network that
	a) just shares the Laserwriter ?
	b) goes all out and really connects the machines ? "

Has anybody out there done this before ?

Thanks in advance.

Steve Penton			Space Research Institute
				Florida Institute of Technology

Internet:     spenton at ra.phy.fit.edu
UUCP:	      ...!uunet!hcx1!pd1!ra!spenton