Sun Education Classes in Texas!

Susan Morin susan at ebay.sun.com
Wed Jun 21 08:19:27 AEST 1989

Sun Educational Services is pleased to announce ten weeks of Sun training
in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. During these ten weeks, we will be
presenting our new, summer '89 courses.

Course schedule for Dallas-Ft. Worth:

    July 24-28          System Administration 4.0.x
    July 31-August 4    Sun Workstation Installation and Networking
    August 7-11         C Language Programming
    August 14-18        System Interface Programming
    August 21-25        SunOS for Users
    August 28-Sept. 1   System Administration 4.0.x
    September 6-8       C-Shell Programming *
    September 11-15     C++ Language Programming *
    September 18-22     SunOS Internals *
    September 25-29     System Administration 4.0.x

* new courses

All classes will be held the DFW airport vicinity. Confirmation packages
will contain the exact location for each class.

To register, or to obtain further information, contact our registration
office, toll-free, between 8 A.M. and 5 P.M PDT:

                   800-422-8020

Susan Morin
Course Development Manager
Educational Services