Sun Graphics

Leland Ellis ellis at net.bio.net
Fri Jun 30 11:50:27 AEST 1989

Im am interested in the capabilities of (I imagine) the high end Sun
machines with GXP graphics hardware for molecular graphics, esp. the
display in real time of 3-dimensional crystal structures.  As a point of
reference, structure types really like Silicon Graphics machines (incl.
the new Personal Iris 4D).  If anyone is using Suns for such purposes (and
esp. the new SparcStation 330 or 370) for molecular graphics, I would
appreciate any info.  Thanks in advance.  Leland.