sun and toshiba, sun(s) and japanese

Earl H. Kinmonth ked%garnet.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 6 13:06:52 AEST 1989

One, I am interested in corresponding with people who might be able to
evaluate Sun's technical agreement with Toshiba. Since I read Japanese and
have access to Japanese business publications, I'm interested in serious
discussion, not what I can get out of the Japanese (and American) business
and computer press.

Two, since I may be in the position of recommending hardware purchases for
a system to access Japanese language data bases and develop bi-lingual
software, I would like to correspond with someone familiar with Japanese
language software on SUN or equivalent workstations running **IX.

Correspondence may be in English or Japanese. I have software/hardware
for most common protocols.

USE THE ADDRESS BELOW, NOT THE (R) COMMAND OF THE NEWS READER.

Earl H. Kinmonth
History Department
University of California, Davis
Davis, California  95616