Has anyone received their SPARCstations?

Daniel Robert Ehrlich ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu
Thu Jun 22 23:24:52 AEST 1989

In article <3925 at kalliope.rice.edu> elan!kg at ames.arc.nasa.gov (Ken Greer) writes:

   Has anyone in the world their received a real SPARCstation 1?

   We ordered ours a few days after they were announced -- SUN still won't
   give us a delivery date!  Scott M. said they would be shipping in volume
   by now at the big announcement.

The folks in our AI group order a few and I do not know if they have even
been given a ship date yet much less recieved any hardware.  I do know
that one that was ordered for the geography department had a `supposed'
ship date of June 19th.

--Dan Ehrlich
--
Dan Ehrlich <ehrlich at shire.cs.psu.edu> | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are
The Pennsylvania State University      | my own, and should not be attributed