Shadowcube (multiprocessor simulation)(still looking for info!)

Frank Rahmani fmr at cwi.nl
Tue Jun 20 14:04:58 AEST 1989

Some time ago I asked about the availability of 'Shadowcube', a program to
use your networked Suns as a hypercube simulator at night when they are
normally unused. Besides some me-too's I got no real answer.PLEASE, if you
happen to know anything about this, respond!  Thanks in advance.  To the
me-too's: I will mail you all personally about some other simulation
systems of about the same kind that I've come across during my search.

Greetings from Amsterdam
fmr at cwi.nl
--
It is better never to have been born. But who among us has such luck?
Maintainer's Motto: