Sun at home

Neil Gorsuch zardoz!uninet!neil at uunet.uu.net
Sat Nov 18 15:10:28 AEST 1989

In article <2960 at brazos.Rice.edu> convex!datri at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Anthony A. Datri) writes:
>=I just learned that there exist some kind of a group called "Suns at Home"
>=or something like that. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?
>I haven't received a mailing or a response from that list in about a year.

The suns at home mailing list is alive and well.  The moderator can be
contacted at suns-at-home-request at orchestra.ecn.purdue.edu or
rutgers!pur-ee!suns-at-home-request.

Neil Gorsuch        INTERNET: neil at cpd.com          UUCP: uunet!zardoz!neil
MAIL: 1209 E. Warner, Santa Ana, CA, USA, 92705     PHONE: +1 714 546 1100
Uninet, a division of Custom Product Design, Inc.   FAX: +1 714 546 3726
AKA: root, security-request, uuasc-request, postmaster, usenet, news