Sun at home

tomasz at sun4.fit.edu tomasz at sun4.fit.edu
Wed Nov 1 12:55:17 AEST 1989

Hi there!

I just learned that there exist some kind of a group called "Suns at Home"
or something like that. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

Since I just purchased a sun2/120 access to such a group would be
extreamly benificial to me. Please post the reply, since there pobably
will be more of the interested parties.

Also if you have a cheap piece of hardware that you don't need and should
interest me (hard d, contr, simms,...) then please drop me a line via
email. Also if you are someone like myself owning a sun2, and have some
helpfull hints how to acquire cheap hardware, or how to deal with
instalation bugs of a stand- alone unit, definitely get in touch with me
if you have some spare time.

Thanks in advance for any help/info.