Strange State

Kathryn Fielding ohio!cancun!kathryn at sunkist.west.sun.com
Thu Nov 30 07:29:17 AEST 1989

In previous issues, people have mentioned a strange state that sunview can
get into where instead of highlighting, it underlines, and stuff etc.
fail to work. I talked to Sun and the engineer said that it was a problem
with selection_svc where it goes into a secondary selection state, and
refuses to go back to a primary selection state. The work-around is to
press the L1 key. I tried it, and this seems to fix the problem.
Otherwise, as other people have mentioned, you have to kill selection_svc
and restart sunview.

-Kathryn

{zardoz|sun!sunkist}!ohio!kathryn           | My opinions are exclusively
kathryn at thomas.com                          | mine!