I need a ACU definition for a Telebit Trailblazer

Farooq Butt fmbutt at cloud9.stratus.com
Sun Nov 19 13:36:43 AEST 1989

I need a condev.c update + aculib entry for 4.3BSD Tahoe UUCP to talk
cleanly to a Telebit Trailblazer. Yes, yes I know that the Telebit thinks
it's a Hayes  but i would ideally like a definition that takes advantage
of the UUCP spoofing mode etc. (I may wish to use the Trailblazer for
dialin as default but would like the ACU script to "put" it into UUCP
mode).  Am I dreaming ?  Is this available ?  I am quickly running out of
wishes, the net has already saved my skin thrice  this year!!!!

  THANKS !!!!
  Farooq Butt