CD ROM Drive for Sun 3/260

Jeff Gabel jeff at wubios.wustl.edu
Thu Nov 23 07:08:04 AEST 1989

This question is for a Sun 3/260 running SunOS 4.0.3. A while back we
added a multiport SCSI controller and are currently using only one port.
We are interested in connecting a CD ROM drive to the SCSI controller. I
don't know much anout ROM drives (as yet), but we probably want something
in the $1500-2000 range.

My question is: Could someone provide me with a list of vendors or
information on vendors who sell/support CD ROM drives (SCSI) for Sun
workstations.  Replies by E-mail are fine.  Thanks in advance.

-Jeff Gabel

  Bitnet:   jeff at wubios.wustl                  J.W. (Jeff)  Gabel
  uucp:     uunet!wucs1!wubios!jeff            Biostatistics, 660 S.Euclid
  Washington U. (314) 36-23608                 St. Louis, MO 63110