running suncore in canvas window.

aditya at csun10.cs.uh.edu aditya at csun10.cs.uh.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:57:38 AEST 1989

I am rather new to sunview programming , I am trying to run a suncore
program in a canvas sunwindow , but alas i am running into problems here ,
i cannot specify the canvas window to the suncore program vwsurf correctly
, hence the image is displayed onto the cmdtool window instead , I have
read the sunview manual , but there is no example of using core in window
, nor in the suncore  manual is it specified as how to pass a window like
canvas to the viewsurface structure so as to display the image in it. If
some as used a program like above , or could tell me as how to specify the
viewsurface of the canvas correctly to the core program , i would
appreciate your help, awaiting your replies.

Email : aditya at csuna.cs.uh.edu
	aditya at csun10.cs.uh.edu
	cosc4hf at uhvax1.uh.edu