Can you tell me how I can get on the Sun-nets mailing list?

lecswd.dnet!tusing at lecgwy.lec.lockheed.com lecswd.dnet!tusing at lecgwy.lec.lockheed.com
Thu Nov 16 08:46:20 AEST 1989

Currently, I receive only the sun-spots e-mail.  I would like find out how
I can subscribe to the sun-nets BB.  Can you give me the address?  thanks.

[[Ed's Note: here are the applicable addresses:

List             Subscription Address               Submission Address
Sunspots         sun-spots-request at rice.edu         sun-spots at rice.edu
Sun-386i         sun-386i-request at rice.edu          sun-386i at rice.edu
Sun-Nets         sun-nets-request at brillig.umd.edu   sun-nets at brillig.umd.edu
Sun-Managers     sun-managers-request at rice.edu      sun-managers at rice.edu

If you want to join any of these groups, you should send a request
containing your preferred e-mail address to the address listed under
'subscription address', all submissions for inclusion in the digests
should be sent to the address under 'submission address'. Hope this helps.
-bdg ]]