Grtool 1.02 Beta now available

Paul Turner pturner at ogccse.ogc.edu
Sat Nov 18 19:09:17 AEST 1989

Announcing grtool upgrade:

Grtool, a public domain plotting program for Sun workstations running
SunOS 4.0+, has undergone a major iteration lately and has made it to 1.02
Beta test.  This version has support for multiple graphs, splines,
X-correlation in addition to regression, running averages, DFT/FFT, log
plots. While still definitely Beta, those of you running 1.01 should
upgrade.

Still available via anonymous ftp to cse.ogc.edu (or cse.ogi.edu)
[129.95.40.2] in pub/grtool. Management would prefer that this be done
before the hour of 8:00 AM PST and after 5:00 PM PST during the week or
anytime weekends, please. Due to the load last time, I won't be able to
send shar files, sorry.

For you DSP types, I'd appreciate any C code you might have for windowing,
AR, MA, ARMA models and digital filter design that you think would fit
into grtool.

--Paul

BTW, please note below that we have undergone a name change recently.