Need advice on internal 3 1/2" disks+ 4MB simms for Sparcstation I

Jacob Parnas archet!larouch!jparnas at uunet.uu.net
Thu Nov 16 21:38:09 AEST 1989

We are upgrading all of our Sun 3/60's to Sun 4/60's.  We want to buy
internal disks for swapping/booting/usr.  What are the best disks to buy?
Please include prices if possible, and where to buy the disks from.

Also, what is the best price for 4 MB SIMMS for the Sparcstation I?  My
guess is Toshiba or Hitachi will the best prices.  Also, please send me
any guesses of how much prices on 4 MB simms will fall and how soon.

If there is interest, I'll summarize any responses.

Thanks for the information,