Recommendations for WYSWYG word processor needed

nobody at kodak.com nobody at kodak.com
Sun Dec 9 08:25:08 AEST 1990

In article <598 at brchh104.bnr.ca> shaulm at TECHUNIX.BITNET (Shaul Markovitch) writes:

>Are there any WYSWYG word processors for the SUN? if there are, I would be
>glad to hear some recommendations.  I'll be using it mainly for writing
>papers.

I like the Island Graphics package (it was formerly STAGE by Sun) Write
Draw & Paint.  FrameMaker is OK also,  I like Island Graphics better.  The
cost is a real "sticker shocker" if you are use to Mac prices.  I think
its around $1000 these days.  We bought the package back in the days when
Sun directly marketed the package under the name STAGE.  Back then there
was a discount for a "10-pack" order.