Service contracts, ASJ vs. SUN

RMG3 at psuvm.psu.edu RMG3 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Dec 5 13:00:00 AEST 1990

We are about to sign a new service contract for the next 6 months for our
assorted Suns.  The question which has arisen is whether to change from
our current Sun contract to a group called ASJ Support Services Inc.  The
change looks attractive because ASJ is promising faster service for less
money.  We have not been excited with the level of service provided by
Sun.

o So, is ASJ true to their word?  (their offer is that someone will be
  here within 4 hours of our call)

o Are their repairs good?  (we don't want to be calling them back a few
  days after they've come out)

And in general, how do they compare to Sun on maintenance?

Please respond by e-mail and I'll summarize to the net.
Thanks,
Bob Grumbine