Hardened SPARCstation

Al Gaspar gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil
Sun Dec 30 12:04:00 AEST 1990

In some magazine awhile back I saw an advertisement (I think from Texas
Instruments) for a 'hardened' or 'armoured' SPARCstation for use out on a
shop floor, etc.  I can't find the ad now.  Does someone know of such a
beast?  If so could you send me info and a contact phone number?  Please
reply to me directly, if there is sufficient interest, I'll summarize to
the net.  Thanks much.

Al Gaspar	<gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, 1222 Spruce St., St. Louis, MO  63103-2834
COMMERCIAL:  (314) 331-4354	AUTOVON:  555-4354
uunet.uu.net!stl-08sima.army.mil!gaspar