Bitnet software under SunOS?

Michal Szymanski FOK11%PLEARN at ricevm1.rice.edu
Wed Dec 5 13:00:00 AEST 1990

Quite recently our Warsaw University campus computer was connected to the
EARN/BITNET.  Unfortunately the host is an old IBM 370-like machine, very
slow and overloaded.  We have a Sun Sparcstation 1+ running SunOS 4.1
which is the main computer in our Institute. We would like to connect this
machine as a host of Bitnet. Does anybody know about software which allows
it? We are mainly interested in public domain stuff, but don't exclude
commercial packages. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please respond by e-mail to FOK11 at PLEARN.BITNET as we don't have a
connection to the USENET.

Thanks in advance.
M. Szymanski
Warsaw University Observatory,