Mtools question

lwv27 at CAS.bitnet lwv27 at CAS.bitnet
Mon Dec 31 21:36:00 AEST 1990

I have seen the recent reference to MTOOLS which refers folks to a version
posted a long time ago on comp.sources.misc as well as some patches.  I
have recently seen notes on comp.sources.bugs about a new version of
mtools.  Does anyone know if there is one version of mtools which everyone
uses or if there are different flavors of the program?  I sent a note to
the author but either my note never got there or his note wasnt able to
get back to me.

Larry W. Virden                 UUCP: osu-cis!chemabs!lwv27
Same Mbox: BITNET: lwv27 at cas    INET: lwv27%cas.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.Edu
Personal: 674 Falls Place,   Reynoldsburg,OH 43068-1614
America Online: lvirden