Loadable Streams?

mr at ritd.co.uk mr at ritd.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 00:12:26 AEST 1990

I note that the 4.1 Streams programming manual specifically states (on
p.139) that streams modules are not dynamically loadable. Before I waste
too much time, can anyone comment on (a) why not (b) why does
/usr/sys/sun/str_conf.c seem to allow for it. I can't off-hand see any
reason why it shouldn't work. You may know better...

        Martin Reed, Racal Imaging Systems Ltd