Documentation for Writing SCSI driver...

Thomas E. Jones tj at xn.ll.mit.edu
Sat Jul 14 04:09:25 AEST 1990

I need a device driver to handle a special WORM drive on a Sun 3 through a
SCSI bus.  The Sun Device Driver manual says right in the introduction
that it does not cover development of SCSI devices.  Does Sun have other
documentation for SCSI devices?  Are there other low-level SCSI drivers
available?  I need to be able to control the device with very low level
SCSI commands.

Any suggestions on available products, documentation, or whatever would
be appreciated.

				- Thomas E. Jones
				  tj at xn.ll.mit.edu