Anybody hear of EtherSwitch by Kalpana?

Bala Vasireddi synopsys!bala at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 12 08:10:15 AEST 1990

Has anybody heard of or used "EtherSwitch EPS-700" from Kalpana Inc of
Campbell CA?  This product supposedly does "on-the-fly" packet routing in
hardware with very little packet delays.  I would like to hear of any
experiences good or bad about this product.  Also are there any comparable
products in the market?

Mail your responses to me and I'll summarize.

Thanks.

Bala Vasireddi,            Phone: (415)962-5036
Synopsys, Inc.             FAX:   (415)965-8637
1098 Alta Ave              DDN:   bala at synopsys.com
Mountain View, CA 94043    UUCP:  ..!fernwood.mpk.ca.us!synopsys!bala