3/[56]0 memory vendors

Ed Arnold era at ncar.ucar.edu
Mon Jul 23 03:27:13 AEST 1990

The memory upgrades for 3/50 & 3/60 have gotten so cheap, that we're going
to be adding 4MB to a number of these machines rather than get rid of
them.  After going thru the usual contractual motions, it looks like we'll
have a choice of going with upgrades from either Helios or Parity.

Is there anyone out there who has good or bad things to say about memory
upgrades from either of these vendors?  If I receive any opinions, will
summarize.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Arnold * NCAR * POB 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 * 303-497-1253(voice)
303-497-1137(fax) * era at ncar.ucar.edu [128.117.64.4] * era at ncario.BITNET
era at ncar.UUCP * Edward.Arnold at f809.n104.z1.FIDONET.ORG